Belgium, uniquely phenomenal
Since 2017, the Chancellery of the Prime Minister has been running a campaign to promote Belgium as a brand.
The campaign is entitled Belgium, uniquely phenomenal and lists 99 reasons to visit and invest in Belgium.
Its aim is to highlight the many attractions that Belgium has to offer, while striking a humorous and modest tone.
It began with an extensive poster campaign in the country's main cities, as well as in airports and train stations.
A website, available in four languages, refers to the same way 99 good reasons to love Belgium, and calls on people to (re)discover the best that the country has to offer in the areas of art, gastronomy, tourism, sport, culture or simply good living. The site and the campaign also highlight Belgium’s qualities to foreign investors.
Belgium, uniquely phenomenal, also accompanies the federal government during missions abroad. Since its inception, the campaign has included many different actions.
- National Day: concerts in phenomenal venues in Belgium
- National Day and Christmas with 11 million people: concerts in phenomenal places in Belgium
- Press trip to China (project "Treasure Hunters – Europe")
- video on the Maison Depoorter fashion show at the Belgian Embassy in Paris
- Grand start of the Tour de France in Belgium
- Federal Truck: North Sea, National Ball, National Day, Antwerp Gay Pride, Liège, BSF...
- "Belgian Day" at the International Horticultural Exhibition in Beijing
- Mini-Transat: boat of Belgian skipper Thibault Raymakers
- Press trip to Belgium for Japanese influencers
- Music video at the Ghent Belfry with Trixie Whitley
- Economic Mission to China
- Production of a clip at brussels central station with the band Girls in Hawaii
- Motor Show
- State Visit to Canada
- Press trip to Belgium for Chinese influencers
- Various actions related to the Football World Cup and return to Belgium of the Red Devils
- Partnerships National Ball, National Day, NATO Summit, Libramont Fair, Francorchamps...
- Video for the 60th anniversary of the Smurfs
- Actions with Belgian artist Denis Meyers for the Shanghai International Import-Export Fair
- "Investor" press trip to Belgium
- Action with the Red Lions (hockey)
- Christmas Markets
- Mission to New York
- Federal Truck at the coast and in festivals
- “Belgium, we always come back" film by Charlie Dupont
- Partnerships with Tommorrowland, Brussels Airlines, national ball, Libramont Fair etc.
- Mission to Montreal
- PR activity: Manneken Pis Fashion Week
- Press trip in Belgium for international influencers
- State Visit to India